Sunday, June 22, 2014

The past year......

So since it's not really feasible for me to go back years and update we will just have to settle for the past year or so. How's that? So hang on to your mouse and enjoy the ride!

***This is the point where I have to cry and whine for a few seconds and tell y'all all about the fact that I just spent 2 hours working on this post on my Ipad only to lose it when I was almost done!!!!!! So now I'm back to the big computer. Probably will be awhile before I can trust my Ipad again. LOL

This would be me and my highschool sweetheart. From here on out he will be referred to as Sweetheart. And let me just go ahead and state right here that he is one awesome man! Don't think I'm saying that to earn any brownie points or anything because he probably will never read this. It's just the God's honest truth. I'm one very lucky woman!


This is Sissy. AKA T-Rex. That is her new nickname from her brother. You know....big legs (she has mile long legs), small arms (when they wrestle she does this funny little swinging arms thing) and a big mouth (well, that is pretty self explanatory). Yep, that's her brother for you. The pic is from a little over a year ago. She is growing up so fast and is now a little lady. She turned 12 years old earlier this year and leaves me shaking my head most days. I am pretty sure she is the cause of most of these gray hairs that keep showing up on my head!


This is Bubby. He is such a great little boy. He is so tough on the outside but has such a HUGE heart. He is always building stuff and coming up with many crazy ideas!


The fury kid is Henry. As you can see he is a pit bull. The only thing bigger then his head is his heart. He is a total ham and truly loves his family. Sweetheart's family is very anti pit bull but he has completely and totally won them over. In fact when we go to visit them we have to bring Henry or the first thing that they say is "where's Henry"? Somehow he has them convinced he has such a hard life so they have to spoil him when he comes over!


This is my awesome family! They are definitely the best things that ever happened to me.


The munchkins Easter 2013. Aww...wait....who are these kids?!


That's more like it! LOL


Sweetheart, isn't he handsome? Oh...and me.


Did I mention that Henry is a ham?


"WHAT? It just exploded, Mom! Really!"

Typical school day.


We learn a lot of things through what we experience in everyday life. Like here we learned that a big worm that's big enough to be a snake makes Mom a little squeamish!


We even found the beginning and the end of a rainbow one day! We learned on this day that someone has been telling some big fat lies because there was not any gold to be found at the end of that rainbow!!


We built Sweetheart a shop out of an existing barn on the farm. It's so nice for him to be closer to home. Especially since he has become such a popular mechanic!


Didn't take him long to put me to work! LOL


The kids had a great place to play for a bit. Then reality of a working shop set in and now there is only working room. Poor kids.


We are all pretty avid hunters around here. We can't let a little thing like a sprained ankle keep us out of our tree stands! LOL And of coarse we have to do our best to keep it girly too! Well, that goes for us girls. The boys, well, they keep it manly.


Ham, again.


This furry member of the family is Bluebell. She provides up with a cute little calf every year and with more milk then we can dream of using. She also plays substitute horse. Lol. Sissy dreams of owning a horse one day but we haven't been able to convince Sweetheart that it is such a good idea. So for now she practices with the cow. Every day she goes out there and leads her around and then brushes and combs her. I am pretty sure that Bluebell will be just as happy as Sissy for a horse to come along! Poor cow.


Did I mention his big heart?


Ok. Going to take a little break and split some of this up. I'll be back to catch y'all up in just a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment